Due to the current Covid 19 situation we are unable to offer prospective tours of our school to those wishing to join our community. We have therefore created a 'virtual' tour for you to see our school facilities and to meet some of our staff. If you have any questions please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. Our website can provide you with lots of information about school life as well.
To view the school tour please go to https://youtu.be/rGUwn5dok6E we look forward to meeting you as soon as we can face to face.
HOLTSPUR SCHOOL ADMISSIONS POLICY
Holtspur School is a one form entry combined school for children aged 4 to 11.
We usually offer 30 places each year to our Reception class, mostly from our catchment area. In September 2016 we offered 60 places to our Reception class.
The children are all admitted into Reception class from September, although we stagger the entry to ensure the children receive the best possible start. However, all children are full time by the third week in September.
The Head teacher offers several tours of the school in the for prospective parents, please see Parents - Calender for dates and book with the office.
Holtspur School adheres to Bucks County Council admissions policy:-
- All admissions are dealt with by County, including places for statemented pupils in our ARP.
- The County Council hold the waiting lists.
- The school cannot admit any child without the County’s permission.
- Any child admitted by County will be invited to join the class for half a day before the starting date.
- All admission forms must be completed by the parents on or before the admission date.
- Office staff will be available to liaise with parents concerning uniform.