Online Learning - Google Classroom
We are moving to a superior learning platform used by many other Primary Schools called Google Classroom. This platform will:
- Enable our staff to see if children have logged in and completed work
- Give staff the opportunity to provide regular feedback to children
- Enable children’s education to continue in the event that they cannot come to school due to national lockdown.
- Enable staff to upload videos
- Enable children to message and communicate with their teachers
Please find below two 'How to use Google Classroom' guides, we also have a video from Miss Wakefield to help get you started in our Video Resource Centre. If you still have a query please email the office.
An example of login details are if your child is Bart Simpson:
Password: Holtspurpupil (unless you have been sent a separate text)