School Meals - Taster session 6th February
As of Monday 16th April our school will no longer be using Cygnet Catering/Chartwells for our school meals. Instead we will be using ‘Innovate’.
Innovate are a national school catering company, however they have a hub which is run from The Beaconsfield School. The food will be freshly cooked each day at The Beaconsfield School and delivered to our school.
They will provide:-
- Plenty of variety with a three week cycle menu
- Full nutritional standards
- Local, fresh, seasonal ingredients
- Free from colourants or preservatives food
- Meals for those with special dietary needs
Innovate will be coming to our school to provide a tasting session for parents. We encourage all parents to come along to this session and sample their food on Tuesday 6th February following the ‘MindUp’ session at 6.00 pm.
Further information on menus and booking options will follow in due course.